Calling all you Secret Santas! Can YOU give a gift this Christmas? At Christmastime, this is especially poignant for families who have nothing. To that end, we’ve set up a mini project supplying giftbags purely of lovingly donated toys. With demand for our service the highest it’s ever been, we really need more good quality, new and as new toys.
It’s very easy to donate a toy – here’s some options!
– choose something from our Amazon Wishlist and it’ll be delivered directly to us, ready to pop into a giftbag
– donate NEW straight into our collection box at the wonderful Confox Adventure Park
– donate NEW straight into our collection box at the wonderful Kin Collective
If you’ve some pre-loved toys that you’d like to donate, that are in excellent condition, we’d love to take those too.
A lot of care and attention goes into each giftbag of clothes, so it’s important to be able to give each child a toy of the same high standard. You can help us by following the toy guidelines outlined below.
For more info and to arrange collections, please get in touch with our Fiona. (due to space constraints, our clothing drop-offs can’t take toys too).
Thank you! x
Here’s what we CAN take:
- baby toys (up to 12mths) must be brand new
- brand new cuddly toys
- all toys to be in original packaging (please – no plastic bags with ‘bits’!)
- boxes in great condition (no rips, or sellotape)
- jigsaws complete
- games complete
- books in great condition (no writing, ripped pages or split spines)
What we can’t take:
- no cuddly toys, unless new
- incomplete games, jigsaws
- scooters, skateboards, bikes, rollerblades
- play furniture (eg. mini kitchen)
- play mats
- baby gyms
- played with baby toys under 12mths
- colouring in books with pages used
- tatty books